Skin Therapist, Caryn Hardy holds the highly regarded Internationally recognised CIDESCO qualification (Switzerland 1994), as well as a Diploma in Somatology (Tech Natal, South Africa 1994). Caryns passion for skin and helping women of all ages feel good in their skin by correcting skin conditions has led her to become a specialist in her field.
August 2019 Caryn was invited to attend the NZ Dermaviduals Awards Gala where she was presented with Highly Commended awards in 2 categories:
- Best Before & After Photo’s and
- Junior Corneotherapist 2019.
February 2017 Caryn was invited to attend the inaugural Nimue International Therapist Awards in Johannesburg, South Africa – the home of Nimue. There were 47 of the top Nimue Skin Therapists selected from 16 countries vying for 4 awards presented at the Awards Gala Evening.
“I feel incredibly proud to have received 2 of these 4 awards, one of them being “Winner of the Category – Nimue Case Study” and the other prestigious “Overall International Skin Therapist Award 2017“.
Prior to this Caryn has been awarded the title of New Zealand Therapist of the Year for 2014, (only nominee from the South Island) after being nominated for and placed runner-up for this same title in 2013.
Caryn is a proud award-winning therapist
- 2013 – Therapist of the Year – Nimue NZ Runner-up
- 2014 – Therapist of the Year – Nimue NZ
- 2017 – Therapist of the Year – Nimue NZ
- 2017 – Nimue International Therapist Awards – Best Case Study
- 2017 – Nimue International Therapist Awards – Overall International Skin Therapist (https://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/north-canterbury/90996876/worlds-top-skin-therapist-in-north-canterbury)
- 2019 – Best Before & After Photo – Dermaviduals Highly Commended
- 2019 – Junior Corneotherapist – Dermaviduals Highly Commended
Amazing service, I have been going for years and will continue to go for years.
Nothing is ever a hassle and I always feel gorgeous when I leave. Highly recommend.
I just want to say a MASSIVE thank you. Working with you has literally changed my life.
I had awful sore acne that nothing could clear up, and makeup couldn’t cover it up.
THANK YOU xx