Welcome to a world where you get to choose how fast you age based on Nobel Prize-Winning research.
- REPAIR – offers telomere support to assist in keeping your mind and body young. Containing only natural extracts in therapeutic dosages that work together to activate telomerase to help lengthen your telomeres, as well as the key natural ingredients that protect your telomeres from shortening:
- CARNOSINE – slows telomere shortening by reducing oxidation of our telomeres, and delays cells from becoming senescent (asleep). Ageing can be reversed at the cellular level, i.e telomere length and also at the systems level.
Think of it in terms of a common cold, even though we can’t cure a cold we can do much to alleviate the symtoms, ageing is much the same and Carnosine tackles many of the (symptoms) of ageing. “If you take old human cells that are near senescence and place them in a bath of carnosine they become young again”.
Research suggests Carnosine may:
• Improve athletic performance
• Help with mood
• People with cataracts may see improvements in vision
• Skin may improve and wound healing accelerate
- CURCUMIN -a powerful anti-inflammatory that helps prevent telomere shortening and also activates telomerase.
- SILYBIN – the active ingredient in Milk Thistle increases the master anti-oxidant in our body, Glutathione, by around 30%. This protects our telomeres and slows shortening while also improving liver health.
- GLUTATHIONE -This is the master anti-Oxidant of all cells. Studies show that there is a direct relationship between glutathione levels and Telomerase activity.
- CYCLOASTREGENOL has been found in multiple studies to stimulate telomerase and lengthen telomeres.
- VITAMIN D3 – Increases Telomerase activity and improves telomere maintenance. It also helps prevent cell death and slows obesity-induced cellular ageing.
- ELIMINATE – ELIMINATE works in synchronicity with REPAIR. While we are keeping your telomeres as long as possible there will be cells that develop critically short telomeres. Those cells (‘zombie cells” can wreak havoc on neighbouring cells by triggering chronic inflammation that damages the surrounding tissue structures, and changes the behaviour of nearby cells for the worse accelerating the ageing process of your entire body. It’s important that we do everything we can to turn the “zombie” cells off or eliminate them. ELIMINATE is designed to support the removal of senescent cells or shut off those cells that age your mind and body.
- PTEROSTILBENE– is a potent anti-oxidant, and is a more bioavailable type of Resveratrol. It is shown to cause apoptosis (programmed cell death) in mutated and aged (“zombie”) cells that would otherwise go on to cause ageing
- QUERCETIN– this known senolytic is an antioxidant and has a powerful role in causing apoptosis (programmed cell death) and in causing ‘zombie’ cells to go to sleep There are multiple studies looking at Quercetin and its effects on diseases related to ageing.
- ZINC – plays a powerful role in working with Quercetin. Quercetin uses Zinc to carry out its role as a senolytic.
- EGCG (Epigallocatechin)- the most powerful polyphenol in green tea, and is what is responsible for Green Tea’s anti-ageing effects. EGCG has a powerful role in regulating “sick cells”- it has senolytic effects causing cells that are aged or damaged to stop functioning and therefore prevent ageing and disease.
Launch Offer (while stocks last) – purchase the REPAIR & ELIMINATE DUO and I’ll gift you a months supply of PROTECT.
- PROTECT – is a totally vegan, high potency Omega product made of 100% Algal oil in a seaweed-based soft gel capsule to protect our delicate cell membranes.
STUDIES SUGGEST the association between higher baseline Omega 3 levels and a slower rate of telomere shortening. The human body can make most of the types of fats it needs from other fats or raw materials. That isn’t the case for omega-3 fatty acids. These are essential fats—the body can’t make them from scratch but must get them from food or supplementation. OMEGA-3 fats are an integral part of cell membranes throughout the body and affect the function of the cell receptors in these membranes. They provide the starting point for various processes, from making hormones that regulate blood clotting, contraction and relaxation of artery walls to inflammation. They also bind to receptors in cells that regulate genetic function.