BePure One is a high-strength, high-quality daily multivitamin packed with over 50 bioavailable ingredients, making it one of the most complete multivitamins available on the market for men and women. Ben Warren and the BePure Clinic team recommend that everyone takes this every day, on top of a healthy diet, to support their baseline health. Ben designed BePure One so that every capsule is packed with a raw, organic, greens base and over 50 of the highest quality ingredients in a highly bioavailable form. Some of these are;
KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- Vitamin A as Beta-Carotene
- Vitamin C as Ascorbic Acid
- Vit. D-3 (Naturally Sourced Cholecalciferol)
- Vit. E (Natural tocopherol)
- Vit. K2 MK-7 (Naturally Fermented Natto)
- Boron as Boron Glycinate
- Calcium as Calcium Citrate
- Vit. B-9 (Folate) as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate
- Vit. B-12 (methylcobalamin)
- Iodine as Potassium Iodide
- Magnesium as Magnesium Glycinate Chelate
- Selenium as Selenomethionine
The best way to think of BePure One is like high strength nutrients that have been concentrated and packed into easy-to-swallow capsules. BePure One is designed to be taken daily, alongside a whole food, nutritional diet to fill in any nutritional gaps and support optimal health.
RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSE
5 x capsules with food (3 at breakfast, 2 at lunch)
Note you can take all 5 capsules at once if desired.
- If it is your first time taking BePure products we recommend starting slowly with a half dosage and working your way up to the full dosage over a week or two to avoid a detox reaction, such as headaches or tiredness. This should only last 3 – 5 days. A detox reaction could be the result of the up-regulation of your liver from the extra nutrients. This is a good sign that your body is processing excess toxins out of your body.
- To ensure maximum absorption, we recommend that you take BePure One with food and away from drinks such as coffee, tea, or alcohol.
- Do not take BePure One on an empty stomach, this may result in nausea.
- If you are taking any form of blood-thinning medication such as warfarin, or if you anticipate surgery, please consult with your GP and BePure before taking BePure One.
- All BePure nutritional support products are supplementary to and not a replacement for a quality, whole foods diet.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If you have questions about any BePure products in this pack, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you experience any adverse effects or have questions about BePure One, please contact BePure directly email@example.com.